News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu
Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - argoste

#1
Suggestions / Re: Battery
November 07, 2015, 05:57:51 PM
My previous post was inaccurate.
Of course a LIPO battery is more appropriate.
http://www.rcplanet.com/Traxxas_5000mAh_11_1_volt_3_cell_25C_LiPo_with_iD_p/tra2872x.htm
#2
Suggestions / Re: Battery
November 07, 2015, 05:44:28 PM
#3
Suggestions / Re: Battery
November 07, 2015, 05:41:37 PM
Could we go the same solution of used by Novena?
They use RC battery pack. Easy to find, choose the size you want.
A dedicated board manages the power (running a Real Time OS).
http://www.kosagi.com/w/index.php?title=Novena_Main_Page

#4
Notebook chassis / Re: What about 3D printed chassis
November 07, 2015, 05:14:17 PM
As a possible source for inspiration/information about chassis construction, I suggest
https://www.youtube.com/user/thebenheckshow
This guy makes custom laptop and gaming consoles.
#5
Introduction / Re: stefano
November 07, 2015, 04:15:30 PM
Welcome! Benvenuto! I'm pleased to see you are from Italy, because I'm from Italy too!
#6
Introduction / argoste
October 23, 2015, 11:02:15 PM
Hello! I'm Stefano from Milan, Italy.
Noob programmer and electronics damager. Linux user but interested in BSD, Haiku, Plan9.
SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk