News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu
Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - EricPode

#1
Introduction / Eric
January 26, 2016, 12:04:26 AM
Hullo,

I'm Eric Pode of Croydon (not really).

I'm 66, worked in mainframes in the 70s and 80s. Finally bought a home computer in about 2005, and bought a mac mini which now runs 10.5.8

I could probably afford a new one, but this serves most of my needs, and the disruption would be immense. I'm here looking for advice rather than offering it (although if anyone wants to know anything about George or S3, I may be your man. On second thoughts, why would anyone be looking for that on a forum called powerpc notebook?
SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk