News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu
Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Indie Carmayne

#1
General Discussion / Forum dead?
March 04, 2018, 06:57:17 AM
Am I missing something or is this forum dead? The latest posts I can find are from 2017... However you guys must still be active, right? I was reading an article about your project on Danish Amiga website generationamiga.com, that is what brought me here. However I didn't pay much attention as to how fresh that article was. In the Amiga scene I'm aware of several notebook projects like A.l.i.c.e., Portia and a AmigaOne A1222/Tabor-based DIY laptop kit. And this project here has initally been mentioned as being a possible target platform for Amiga but been shifting toward Linux at least for now.
#2
I know this is an old thread but since about every post seems to be from 2017 or older it doesn't matter anyway...  :-*

Yeah, powertothepeople.org is an option but if you have spare money there is also a donation option on this site. So it's more a question of what you personally want to support more.
SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk